- To giving a lesson, the purpose has to be clear.
1. The child shows interest in a piece of material.
2. The teacher feels that piece material suitable and benefit to the child at that stage
- To choose the moment of presentation.
1. The child is a receptive mood.
2. Availability of space, eg. table or floor mat or material.
- To be isolated from everything and focus on presentation
1. Teacher display interest in presentation.
2. Verbal instruction should be simple and limited.
3. Handling the material clear & slow movement as the child learn through observation
- Record the child’s progress.
If the material match the child’s inner need, the child will repeat the activity until satisfaction is there.